Today was Kallie & Sydney's last day of swimming lessons. They had tons of fun and learned a lot. They are really good swimmers and I am very proud of them!
What is it about kids and goggles? I can't get enough...I love it!

Kallie getting ready to dive...

The last day of lessons is just a big party, can ya tell?!


Kallie loved the rock climbing wall, they aren't allowed to get on it except for the last lesson.


I told Syd to go under the water, look at me and
SMILE!

Kallie doing the same :)

Here are videos of both girls practicing their belly-flops...I mean dives!
6 comments:
I love the goggle pics too. My kids get the snorkle masks because they hate water in their noses. The bellyflops looked like fun.
Just think that is one more positive for moving. I paid $80 for both kids swim lessons there. Here it is $40 for both kids=)
Out door swimming lessons make for way better pictures. I love all of them! I want to know who the stinker is that you are talking about in the movie. :0)
Is that pool heated??? I am thinking if not it is probably still pretty cold for them.
I LOVE Syd's goggles. Are they on upside down, or do they always look like that? =) I agree, there is nothing better than a little kid in goggles!
Ooo, that second dive made me flinch. Great pictures. Made me wish my camera wasn't broken for the grand finale at our swimming lessons! Keep posting, my friend!
Post a Comment