June 17, 2008- KayLynn and I took the girls up to the splash park, they're fun & free what could be better ! This trip (being the unprepared mother that I am) I didn't bring any snacks or drinks, so it was a pretty quick stop. I'm pretty sure we spent more time driving to and fro than actual play time!
Sadie
Ellie
Sadie

Ellie

Joslynn


Kallie had so much fun packing Sadie around, she's going to be a great babysitter one day!

The next day (June 18th) we stopped at Shorty's. KayLynn and I ate lunch and the kids got milk-shakes, they were a huge hit!
Ellie
Ellie

Kallie

Sydney

This was not at Shorty's but it was too cute to leave out :)

2 comments:
Looks like fun. I miss the splash park!
You have more cute pictures of my girls? I think that once youa re settled I might just need a cd. I love peanut butter (or what ever his name is) in the one of you with your girls.
Post a Comment