Tuesday, July 8, 2008

{TOP 5} Tuesday...Summer!

I found out today that Kallie & Sydney's new school start on August 12th...what the heck??? We just got ripped off 2 weeks of summer. I am so bummed!

And for some unknown reason it made me feel really nostalgic and emotional about leaving this pretty little resort town that we live in...oh great now I'm crying again :(

I better type fast before my nose starts running...
{TOP 5} reasons I love living here in the summer:

5.Weather- not too hot, not too cold...just right!
4.Nights- crisp & cool, perfect for leaving the windows open!
3.Playing outside...splash parks, rivers, picnics, walks, marshmallow roasts, BBQ's it's all good.
2.For a brief, wonderful moment...there is no snow on the ground and all the plants turn green.
1.Circle...I love living in a circle where my kids can run and I know they haven't gone very far.

I love, love, love the summertime!!!

5 comments:

KayLynn said...

Aug 12? I agree what the heck!! Are you stopping by here on your way down?

Holly Ogden said...

When is the big move happening?
I know what you mean about early starting date for school. We start August 14th!

Diane said...

I would so be there (to help you in St. George) if ours didn't start the day before. UGH! The big debate is do I put Samuel in full day or half day? I seriously don't know what to do. I feel torn. I wish I didn't have to make the decision.

Kara said...

Now you have made me sad that im already gone. But look i finally have internet again. yeah!

Allens, Inc. said...

Our school started early in Texas and it wasn't so bad. And I'm thinking you need some really buttery popcorn right now. Wish I was still there to make it for you.