Sunday, July 13, 2008

Look what Syd can do!

How to get a kid to ride a 2 wheeler??? Sell all their bikes with training wheels at a garage sale and this was the only option left. We've been working on it for a while but the other bikes being gone sealed the deal!

Nice job Sydney!Can you say 'attached at the hip'? Syd is going to miss that girl like crazy!

Leotard...shiny blue pants with a rainbow stripe...pink cowgirl boots...perfect riding attire!

Here she is in action...



Another milestone! Do you see Syd's blanket??? Can you see the holes and the batting sticking out??? This blanket is a treasure and it is well loved! So a huge thank you to...
Amanda for replacing the other side (she already replaced one side)...now the "favorite" blanket can live on, and on, and on! And I will probably UPS it to you at some point in the future :)

5 comments:

Kara said...

Good job Syd. By the way I love your leotard!

KayLynn said...

Way to go Syd!! I find it funny that you can totally change her blanket and she accepts it, but that you can't give her a new blanket and have it replace the old one.

Allens, Inc. said...

I remember my favorite blanket with a huge rabbit on it. My mom tried to get me to throw it away. Nope. Never. Just sleep with that thing, Syd, until it's strings. By then you'll have a husband and he can be your new favorite blanket!

Amanda said...

I told her she can mail it to me anytime! Love the bike! Livi said she'll try 2 wheels when she's 8...

Betsy said...

This girl is so cute. I LOVE her little smile =0)