Yesterday we went to Twin Falls for the new Temple Open House.
Sydney asked me why the 'Angel Ramonee' is on all the temples :)
I know the temple is leaning a little, what can I say?!
It is such a beautiful, special place and I'm really grateful we got to take our girls inside to see this holy temple.
After the tour I was talking to Sydney and I said, "Wow! Wasn't that so neat! What a beautiful place...what was your favorite part of the temple Syd?" And she said, "The cookie!"
We all know it wouldn't be a proper Mormon function without refreshments at the end :)
5 comments:
That is so neat!! I didn't realize that it was to that point. I remember going to one (probably Jordan River) when I was about syds age. All I remember though is the introductory movie, not much better than a cookie.
(ps fixing leaning buildings is quite easy! give me a call)
Isn't it so pretty. The Angel Ramonee =) looks totally fake in the family pictures! I love that you could take your girls. Hopefully by the time Ashlynn is old enough to understand we will have one in good ol' Sun Valley. hah!
Great pictures. Your family is so cute=)
What a neat experience. So why do we always have food? And, why jello? Everyone who brought in a meal last week brought jello. Thought it was funny, I never even buy the stuff.
ha ha, that is so funny I love the cookie comment. Syd is a girl after my own heart! I'm going to miss you guys. Good luck on your new adventure. Thanks for keeping me posted!
Post a Comment