The assignment for this week was back lighting, these are pictures of some weeds in the field across the street that I took during sunset. Two days later they chopped the weeds down...kinda sad if you ask me!
Your getting to be quite the photographer carrie. You should come visit and take pictures around here there are some beautiful flowers this time of year=)
I can't believe that weeds can look so beautiful. They don't look that good when I am pulling them out of my garden. I need to look differently at their beauty.
4 comments:
Your getting to be quite the photographer carrie. You should come visit and take pictures around here there are some beautiful flowers this time of year=)
Those are ALL awesome! Did you get a low ap lense? Great shots!
Beautiful Carrie! Glad you got the pics before they mowed!
I can't believe that weeds can look so beautiful. They don't look that good when I am pulling them out of my garden. I need to look differently at their beauty.
Post a Comment