Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!

Have ya ever seen two cuter girls at a parade???

This is how you cover your ears and eat watermelon at the same time :)

Thanks tons and tons Amy for organizing such a fun (and yummy) BBQ!

I had to talk Dan into going to the fireworks and it was well worth my pleadings! Spencer & Samuel (Diane's boys) came with us.

Next year, I may be the nerdy one who brings her tripod to watch fireworks.

4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Wasn't that SUCH a fun day?! I loved it all!

OH, and because I forgot to bring my camera to any of it, I am stealing a few pictures from you! :) I hope that is Ok! :)

Kara said...

Great pictures of the fire works. We were to lazy to go back up and watch them. Looks like they were great!

{Jamey} said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We had a great time up in Hailey on the 4th the last time we were there! It's a fun place to visit~ Obviously, you guys have new visitors every weekend. Or maybe it's cause you're such great hosts!

Jelina said...

Those are great 4th pictures.