Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's finally here!

They said it would take 4 weeks to get here and it really took 3 months!

New bed- totally worth the wait!


7 comments:

KayLynn said...

I agree totally worth the wait! You have fabulous style. IF Dave and I ever get a new house you will deffinently have to help me decorate it. We see what happens when I'm in charge, our house still looks like a rental in places after 8 years.

Kristin and Jay said...

I LOVE that bed!! Where did you get it? I seriously love love love it!!! It looks really good with your cute red night stands. Too bad now you have to pack it up and move it! Maybe you should stay since it looks so good in that room =)

Kara said...

It is beautiful. To bad they couldnt just move it right to st george for you!

Jelina said...

That is beautiful! I love it. I love the iron thing above your bed, too. Where did you get it?

Jelina said...

That is beautiful! I love it. I love the iron thing above your bed, too. Where did you get it?

Julie Freeman said...

So pretty! I think they should hire you to be an interior photographer. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the bed!! It is so fun to get things and have them be just what you were looking for.