My parents decided to head down south to see all the beautiful fall colors in Zions. We thought it was a brilliant idea so we drove up to meet them for part of the day...
But what did we find when we got there??? A canyon full of SMOKE! Apparently they were doing some "prescribed" burnings (which we knew about, but called the day before and they said it was all CLEAR). And guess what...it WASN'T all clear! But since we had driven that far we decided to take the bus around the loop before we went home.
We got out at the River Walk and snapped a few (that's a relative term by the way) photos! The smoke actually made a cool effect in some of the pictures.
(Also...after having discussion with a few friends regarding over-processed photos, I've decided that ALL pictures I post are going to be SOOC (straight out of the camera...meaning no Photoshop) unless I note otherwise. Except a little sharpening which doesn't really count...)





If there is mud...she will find it!


I love you Mom & Dad...I don't say that enough (xoxo).

I love the layered mountain look in the back thanks to all the gaggy smoke.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Fall...St. George Style!
Posted by Norris Fam at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Who knew smoke could make things beautiful. I think the picture of your parents is also beautiful.
You are such a great photographer. I seriously wish you could follow my kids around and get the pictures that you get of your kids. I love the family photo! Good Job!
Beautiful pictures Carrie. You amaze me lady.
Beautiful pictures Carrie. You amaze me lady.
Sorry about the two exact comments, my computer was being slow and I was being impatient.
Post a Comment