Monday, October 27, 2008

Punkins...&more

It IS Halloween after all...you gotta do it!
Photobucket

First year we've used the "kits"...next year we try POWER TOOLS (thanks Kara)!
Photobucket

Photobucket

soooo spooky...
Photobucket

yes I'm the lame-o mother who made Kallie's cat's tail fall off...nothin a few tooth picks can't fix:)
Photobucket

can I tell you how much I love the smell of a candle burning inside a freshly carved pumpkin...it takes me right back to my days of trick-or-treating!
Photobucket

Photobucket


And (on a side note) I forget to include these with my Zions pictures. We stopped at a 'Blondie's' for lunch & behind the restaurant they have elk and bison along with bags of food you can buy to feed them. Very fun & VERY slobbery!
Photobucket


You can always count on Grandpa Charlie for a little adventure!
Photobucket


It took Syd a little while to get this brave!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
but get this...they had elk & bison on their menu. no joke!

4 comments:

Kara said...

They look great. We had that exact same kit and I talked krissa out of doing the cat! I was a lazy mom.

Just Us said...

Cute pumpkins! Cute elk! Cute kids! Cute Grandpa!

Kelli said...

The pumpkins look awesome! I agree with the smell of a jack-o-lantern. Another is the smell of my kids treat bags... takes me back!!

{Jamey} said...

You're pumpkins are so cute! What kind of camera do you have? I am looking into investing in a nicer camera. You always have beautiful pictures on you blog. Even you're pictures of pumpkin guts are awesome!