Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Before our ward's trunk-or-treat tonight, I made my girls pose for a few photos. For once I had willing subjects because they thought the looked so great in their costumes. I know we're looking a little home-made this year, but hey...if they're happy that's all that matters right?!?

Sydney as...Princess Leia.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And Kallie as....a leprechaun witch. Never heard of such a thing? Well, now you have!
Photobucket

Photobucket
poem by Kallie Norris:
On Halloween night
a light shown bright.
By the moon that shown bright,
and flew like a kite.
Then I saw a mummy
that stood by a light.
That was a sight to see,
it shown like a firefly light.
That shown in the mist goooood night!
said the ghost.
A A A A h , Bye, Bye- run!


May all of your chocolate-filled-Halloween-bucket dreams come true!
(ps- I lied about photoshop, I'm using it)

8 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest costumes. Of course how could your girls not be cute! I love Syd's hair she makes the perfect princess leia!

Melanie said...

homemade costumes are the best sort

Diane said...

Those really are adorable. I love the poem too. Have fun at your Mom's house.

Allens, Inc. said...

Homemade costumes are my favorite too. They're never generic and always interesting (even if you can't tell what they're supposed to be...). Darling girls, as usual!

Megan said...

I too love homemade costumes. They looked darling and I hope they scored lots of candy so you can have some, too!

Patti said...

Good job on the poem Kallie! I didn't know you are a poet too.

Anonymous said...

I love the yarn hair! I think that I will have to make Kelsey some long yarn princess hair.

Jelina said...

I know...commenting on an old post...but I remembered that you had done something with sydney's hair. Anna is going to be Princess Lea this year...did you braid yarn, then how did you get it to attach to her head?