Kallie and Sydney decided that they wanted to get their ears pierced. They called Dad and he gave them the ok...so we set a date! Friday right after school we picked up Jeni, Sam and Maci (for moral support) and headed to the mall.
Kallie went first...she's trying so hard to be brave!
Sami giving Syd some comfort before her turn.
This is Syd's cute little face trying VERY hard not to cry!
All done...so cute!

Now they just have to wait until Thanksgiving when they wear the cute earings Jeni bought for them...thanks Jeni!
For Jeni's birthday I took her (and myself) to get a pedicure.
Neither one of us could understand a word the guy was saying, but we kept nodding and uh-huhing :)
Why don't I have cute green flip-flops!
That was fun...I think that was the first of many to come for me. I may even take my girls with me sometime!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Oh so pretty!
Posted by Norris Fam at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
That was so much fun, all of it, the pedicures and the mall seeing your cute girls get their ears pierced. They were so brave. I don't think they will need moral support when we take them with us for our next pedicure. Thank you for being such a good friend. I love you and I loved my birthday pedicure.
I love the ear rings so cute. I don't think I have ever had a pedicture where I could understand a word they were saying=)
Brave girls! They look so cute.
I'm so glad you got a pedicure and that you have good friends to go with! They are fun & can be addicting. Was your experience like that video clip I sent?
I remember when Sasha got her ears pierced she was so brave during and when it was done she hugged me and cried, relieved that it was over. Precious memories!
I have never had a pedicure! Sad, I know. Didn't you say in a previous post you had never had one? Was this your first? I am so cheap and plus I have a toenail that got smashed and grew back ugly, so I am emabarressed to have a pedicure. Dumb, huh.
How cute! That looks like fun. I just got my ears pierced last year. I'll definitely hang out with you while Kirk and Dan go on a fishing trip!
I can still remember every detail of the day I got my ears pierced! It is a big deal! :)
I love their little brave faces! How cute!
SWEET PEDICURE! Seriously, I wish I could have been there with you two!
Ooo, I love the earrings, Kallie and Syd! That's so scary, but you'll love it the rest of your life! Also, you have to have cute little toes to go with cute green flip-flops, which you do Carrie, so you're set. But that's precisely the reason I don't! I remember Nicky Henstrom telling me that you can't have a pedicure until you're prepared to go regularly. I guess I'll have to try it some day...
I love those mother daughter bonding moments!
your girls are so cute! that is a proud mom moment when they are brave enough to get their ears pierced. I am so relieved that three of our four are through that. I think I am more nervous than the girls! Good job!
Cute girls and cute moms!
Oh this is too fun...I just let Grace get her ears pierced yesterday afternoon! I didn't read your blog until right now, and I just laughed, knowing exactly what you went through for your daughters. Thanks for the fun read!
You finally got a pedicure. I'm so proud of you. Isn't it great?! I love the earings. I did Kelsey when she was a baby. I never take them out, just clean them. But, the other day, she asked for butterfly earings. Maybe for Christmas. I was three when I got mine pierced and I still remember trying not to cry. Your girls were so brave.
Cute toes! Cute ears! Love them!
Post a Comment