Wednesday, October 8, 2008

{TOP 5} Tuesday...why I'm late

Here are the {TOP 5} reasons I'm late posting my 'Top 5'. I'm sure you all noticed I was late right?!?

I've been gone much of the last few days (some days more than others) taking pictures at the Huntsman Senior Games. It has been a really fun experience (so far) but it has made life a little crazy!

So here are 5 photos that I've taken from the games so far. I know they're not the greatest...but let's just say the lighting was less than ideal!

#5- Very patriotic square dancers (Syd loved this ladies cowgirl boots)!
Photobucket

#4- All the teams competing...and let me tell you, some of them were very serious!
Photobucket

#3- A special request from one of the dancers to get the mirrors on the ceiling that look like a kaleidoscope when they're dancing.
Photobucket

#2- 55 yrs+ basketball game (is that lady wearing a wig???).
Photobucket

#1- All the way from Detroit to play basketball! Just think in 20 more years I'm eligible to play...yikes!
Photobucket
I may post more later because I got a few cute shots of some tennis players today! If these pictures don't inspire you to get up from the computer and start exercising I don't know what will :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

those grammas and grampa

Kara said...

How did you get that gig. Those are great pictures!

Amanda said...

Where can I get one of those skirts?

Defa's said...

I knew you were a great photographer. I wan't to see all of the pics some time. Ok?

Jared said...

Great pictures. . .
How do you post so the photos are that large? What is the trick? Mine always post small.

KayLynn said...

Look it's letting me leave a comment, hip-hip-hoorah!
I love those pictures! I can see what you mean about the lighting especially in the kalidoscope (sp) picures, but you did great! So how many old men have hit on you? :)

Allens, Inc. said...

Finally, an event I could be competitive in! Do I have to wait until I'm 55?

Megan said...

So, do you get hired to do pictures a lot? That is very cool and something you are for sure good at! Great post. I needed a good giggle today! :)

Our Crazy Ride said...

Hey Carrie-
So fun to talk this week. Too funny about your rental. I'll keep my ears open for a quality renter.
Got my teeth cleaned yesterday. Kim the hygeine? girl said to tell you hi.

Just Us said...

I know this has kind of been crazy for you all in the middle of everything else crazy in your life but how fun! When I talked to you today and you told me about the little old men I wanted to come join you. The pictures are so cute and I am sure those old men were pretty excited that some beautiful woman was snapping shots of them.

Adrie Peterson said...

Carrie,
This was super fun to look at today. Your talents are endless! Keep them coming--you are so entertaining!
Adrie

Julie Freeman said...

So cool. You would think seniors would sit still and let you take their pictures but looks like you had some "action"! Congratulations on the gig! Great job - you are amazing!