is R.E.A.D.I.N.G! A light bulb went off, and she realized that those letters that make sounds actually mean something! She was so proud of herself and her excitement was contagious...
However...a word to the wise! If your mama is sitting by you with a huge camera, don't pick your nose because you can pretty much guarantee she can't resist the opportunity :)
all clear... oh and nice bed head my cute little Sydney :)



10 comments:
Yeah sydney! That is awesome. Brady is working on it. But hasnt quite gotten it yet!
Yeah sydney! That is awesome. Brady is working on it. But hasnt quite gotten it yet!
Oh Syd! She's so cute... even while she picking her nose with bed head she's still a doll!
That is awesome! Good girl Syd!
Carrie Norris....I Love You! Do you know that? I hope so! (I am sorry I have been a lousy friend these last couple of weeks! I will do better!)
Good job Syd! Will you come and tuck me in and read me a bedtime story?
Very cute. I loved how you caught her reading. It's almost like I can hear her sounding out the words.
Your photos rock!
Way to go Syd! She is too cute. You'll have to use the nose picking picture for her future wedding video. :)
Jay's the same way with reading/sounding things out right now. It's really fun to see this whole new world open up for them.
Isn't it amazing to watch their little brains "get it"? I love the nose picture. She is a cutie!
Isn't it amazing to watch their little brains "get it"? I love the nose picture. She is a cutie!
Post a Comment