Saturday, November 15, 2008

my girlies...

There is a GOOD chance you will get a copy of one of these in a Christmas card soon...so act surprised and ooh & aaah when it comes :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Look at all those TEETH! :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Hi Carrie! Brooke's sis Jaime here! Great pictures-- you did AWESOME!! Did you get them using that incredible lens you bought recently? :)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Wow!! Good Job Carrie!!

Kara said...

Oh my gosh your girls are so cute. I want to just squeeze sydneys cheeks! BTW where did you get those shirts and jackets they are sooo cute!

Just Us said...

So cute! I love all those teeth, big and small.

Just Us said...

So cute! I love all those teeth, big and small.

[BrookeO] said...

Love these.
The second pic is my fav you have it printed huge and hanging in up in your house...don't you?! You should!

Megan said...

Precious! I love the 2nd one, too! Actually they are all very darling! I love their sweaters!

Megan said...

Precious! I love the 2nd one, too! Actually they are all very darling! I love their sweaters!