Yesterday morning I left Sydney watching Max & Ruby on Nick Jr. while I got in a quick shower. I went downstairs a little while later to find her watching...Desperate Housewives! What the heck! I don't know how long she had been watching it or what she had seen. What am I supposed to do...not take a shower?
And then, after I had gotten her re-situated I went back upstairs to put my make-up on and my cell phone started ringing. It was Sydney calling me from downstairs to tell me that she needed to go poop (sorry about the details). What is this family coming to???
Friday, November 14, 2008
Oh dear...
Posted by Norris Fam at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is seriously hilarious! At least she didn't text you that she hadta go......:)
Grandpa always gives me a hard time because I e-mail Gary to tell him things. But I think you have me beat when your daughter calls you to tell you she has to go. That is too funny.
That cracks me up. Sydney cracks me up. How dull would life be without her in it?
Are you serious?!
The other day McCade starts telling Matt (of course he didn't tell me, he never tells me these things, he just makes me look bad, like I'm not paying attention) about this wedding he saw, "with only girls, no boys, only girls.... Isn't that wierd dad?" Matt looks at me and raises his eyebrows, I shrug my shoulders in an, "I don't know, I only let him watch Noggin and PBS and apparently need to take the remote away." gesture. What is this world coming to that we can't allow the t.v. to babysit our precious children while we take our much needed showers. (I don't know about you, but I need that shower in the morning like regular people need their Starbucks.) Anyway, (whooo, that was kind of a long comment.) I feel your pain.
Post a Comment