Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rideouts...

So, (as mentioned before) I'm trying to prove myself worthy to take this online photography class. Tonight (while Jeni & Nate went on a date) I talked all the children into letting me practice on them. Here are a few of my favorites of Sam and Maci...for TONS more click on {thru-my eyes} on the right side of my blog. My girls photos coming soon as well...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh carrie those are so cute. Why don't you bring your camera this weekend and we can take some pictures of my kids. you can practice on a 18 month old. ahhhh

Just Us said...

Thank you for practicing on my girls. I will let you practice on them anytime you want. I love the pictures. Thank you so much. You are amazing.

Kristin and Jay said...

When are you coming back to visit? Will you take our family photos?! PLEASE!

Queenie said...

Carrie, these are beautiful! What a talent, I can't wait until you can do my family. (We will get permission of course) I am sure gald that my husbands good name saved you!!

Diane said...

Those are AMAZING. I think the true test for you will be getting cute pictures of 18 month old twins. If you can capture them, You are a shoe in. Which I have no doubt you will be able to do.

Adrie Peterson said...

Let me say it again...Carrie your talents are amazing! When is it my family's turn?! Kidding! I truly love seeing your work, it is purely inspiring...

Kelli said...

Beautiful! Do you want to come and practice on my kids? :)

Tana said...

You are so worthy. Your photos are always amazing. What was the class you took up here? Is that what got you started? T

Julie Freeman said...

I love the whispered secret one - what a darling idea! You are so ready!