Tuesday, November 4, 2008

{TOP 5} Tuesday...didn't want to know

5 things I'm SURE you didn't want to know today...

*i may or may not have worn a bra to the bus stop this morning...you'll never know
*S. came home from school and said..."that guy who's going to be the new president kills babies." (yikes)
*didn't get the floor mopped, but did get a golden spoon
*i may or may not have been on the ball enough to get registered to vote since we moved...you'll never know
*we may or may not ever sell our house in idaho even at a ridiculously low price

and of course a few photos just as a bonus...
Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

You make me laugh!

And yeah, it is true about Obama being ok with that, but who in their right mind is giving that to her to worry about?!

Kara said...

Don't worry carrie, No one would no if I wore a bra to the bus stop or not either=)Please don't sell your house at too low of a price. Because someday Im going to want to sell mine too!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

you are too funny.. i love the post today... especially the pictures. :)

Melanie said...

hmm sounds a little too much like my life

Kristin and Jay said...

You are right....no one would ever be able to tell if you were or were not wearing a bra so why do it anyways? =) hah!

Kelli said...

I love the picture at the top of your blog, so fun!!

Anonymous said...

The joys of nursing are that I actually have a reason to wear a bra, to bad when I wean. A golden spoon? My floor isn't mopped either and I didn't get a golden spoon.

Good luck with the house selling!

Just Us said...

I swear I thought I commented on this post. I love the pictures. They made me laugh. I especially love the picture at the top of your page. It's time for me to come over to revamp my page.
Don't you love that we are still going to Golden Spoon and its November?

[BrookeO] said...

love the bonus, the pics are perfect.
No really...did you get the 50D?!

Adrie Peterson said...

Your post "kills" me! Luke loved seeing the silly googly eyes and vampire teeth on your daughters. You'll have to do updates on some things you said we didn't want to know about, as I can't take the suspense! (Not about the bra!)

Diane said...

Okay, I LOVE the new header at the top. That picture is amazing.