Do you have parents that have seriouslynoquestionsasked the most beautiful yard and garden you've ever seen? And do you have a mom and dad who are willing to share with you the delicious fruits of their labors even though the only thing you helped them do was rake the grass and pull out bushes (ok, Dan did that)? (cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, strawberries...yum!)
I DO!
I DO!

Do You have sisters that will stay up with you until all hours so you can go see the late night showing of Mama Mia?
I DO!

Do you have a mother-in-law who spoils your kids rotten with unexpected gifts of HSM clothes (and anything else you can think of), school supplies, a moving bag full of goodies (etc.so on and so forth) and she keeps a baby bird in her garage just for the grandkids?
I DO!
(this isn't my mother-in-law, just an acorn in her back yard...although the whole family is a little nutty :) Jamey & Chandee you can't deny it)

click on this picture so you can see the fuzz on top of his head


4 comments:
You are lucky! Those vegetables look really good.
I love the picture of the baby bird, it made me laugh with its little fuzz on top of its head.
Very lucky girl. I still want to go see mama mia. Im probably going to have to wait until it comes out on video=(
Well I have the nutty inlaws and the parents with the best yard, and Fabulous sisters, However No baby bird, and questionalble on many of the neighbors. Can I move by you so I can have good neighbors?!? Sorry bad day at Doba. :) Always makes me anxious.
I do have a pet baby bird with fuzz on his head just like that, named James. Glad to see everyone's settling in there and that you're happy. I'll call you back tomorrow!
Post a Comment