Thursday, August 28, 2008

Had to share...

had to share:
The photo assignment for this week...selective focus. I took these pictures in my mother-in-laws yard on Sunday. I think I need my eyes checked after this assignment!

had to share:
that this was the treat Sydney picked at the grocery store today...must be genetic 'cuz I love them too! I want to conduct my own personal study: I have found that people who like green olives also like black jelly beans, and the same if you don't like them- you hate them both! Am I right???


had to share:
one more picture of Kallie in her 'glasses', she asked me to take this picture...she even brought the camera to me! And yes...that is chocolate milk on the end of her nose!

13 comments:

Kara said...

I don't like green olives and Im pretty sure I don't like black jelly beans (because im not really fond of jelly beans.)So so far your theory is true with me.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, LOVE green olives and I love black jelly beans. You just may be on to something here.
Kallie's teeth look so white in that picture.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I LOVE black jelly beans and DON'T LIKE green olives! HA!

Oh, and I think that you had better move Kallie back here! I think all that heat has gone to her head! YIKES! :)

I LOVE the top two pics! 2nd is my FAVE!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

I love green olives and i hate black jelly beans.. But i am weird so...

Darlene said...

I don't like either one.

Kristin and Jay said...

K so I LOVE LOVE LOVE Black Jelly Beans. My mom used to only get me a package of black ones to put in my Easter Basket. But sorry I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE green olives or any olives for that matter. Love the up the nose picture she must have cleaned it out before hand cuz that thing is clean as a whistle =)

Norris Fam said...

So...sounds like my study has been deemed invalid! Oh well, I think I'll go eat a green olive...

Beck Family said...

Nice piture Kallie, you are going to love that one when you are about sixteen.
So I love,love black jelly beans and hate green olives.

KayLynn said...

I love them both! Green olives and black Jelly beans, though probably not together, that might just change my mind. That picture is so funny of Kallie!

[BrookeO] said...

Like them both.
The pictures.
The olives & j beans.
Kallie & her glasses. (also each hand painted a different color...)

xo

Kelli said...

Not a fan of either black jelly beans or green olives... but I am a fan of Kallie's nostril photo.

Julie Freeman said...

love your flower picture! What assignment, are you taking a class? - By the way don't like either!

Allens, Inc. said...

It's okay, Kallie. That's how I wear my glasses too.