Tuesday, August 19, 2008

{TOP 5} Tuesday...I was wondering

{TOP 5} (or more) things I was wondering today:

*does anyone even care about the 'top 5', maybe moving away from SV Pizza is a good time to stop doing the Tuesday...besides I'm running out of ideas.

*should I join the gym with Jeni...I think we both need a little kick in the rear right now.

*does Livi miss Syd as much as Syd misses her...

*should I go to my mom's this weekend...for no reason except that I live close enough that I can.

*what could I get Joslynn for her birthday that would win me the 'favorite aunt' award...

*what am I going to watch on tv at night when the olympics are over...

*am I really the whitest person at the pool...or do I just feel like I am.

*is it wear 'yellow' clothes or 'orange' clothes to kindergarten day...

*are there any other parts of my body that can sweat...or have I found them all.

*will Mark (Diane's hubby) pass his pharmacy boards...yes!

*could these little girls possibly know how much I love them and how often each day I thank my Heavenly Father that he sent them to me...if I can't have any more, at least I got these two.

13 comments:

Kara said...

No you should not stop the top 5 tuesday. I look forward to your posts. Yes you should visit your mom and maybe see me while your here=)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

While you are driving to Utah county why don't you make your way to Blaine!! SERIOUSLY COME ON!! We won't make you cry! I PROMISE!

CRUD I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

I love you Carrie! Look at those two beautiful girlies. I love them too.
Don't ever stop the top five, I love them. And yes I do need a kick in my large, oversized, swassy rear.

Darlene said...

I really enjoy reading your top 5. I get to know you so much better.

Kristin and Jay said...

YES you should keep doing your top five! And be weary when you join a gym with Jeni, she will up and join another gym and leave you in the dust =) And I agree with Amy you should make your way over to Blaine County...you know Labor Day is nearing what a perfect weekend for a visit!

Amanda said...

Of course! Maybe you could do every other week's top 5. We haven't seen the inside of your house yet. Haven't heard the GOOD of moving (i doubt there's anything though!) I think my daughter is going through PMS. SHe's been the crabbiest girl since sydney left. How much do you miss them? A LOT!, they both say. Yes go to your moms just because you can. Oh and that birthday present-how about I mail you a bag! I'm making tons of them to sell and give away for Christmas!

Amanda said...

Of course! Maybe you could do every other week's top 5. We haven't seen the inside of your house yet. Haven't heard the GOOD of moving (i doubt there's anything though!) I think my daughter is going through PMS. SHe's been the crabbiest girl since sydney left. How much do you miss them? A LOT!, they both say. Yes go to your moms just because you can. Oh and that birthday present-how about I mail you a bag! I'm making tons of them to sell and give away for Christmas!

Kara said...

I have to add about the whole joining a gym with jeni that kristin added. Ask jeni if she remembers going to curves with me=)
Love you Jeni!!

Jeppson Clan said...

I love your blog and anything you put on it Carrie! Post whatever you want. I would definitely go visit my mom if I were that close.
Do you remember when we were both pregnant with Jay and Syd? I just had a flashback to us walking in the Coralville Mall for some reason. I can't believe they are both in Kindgergarten now...sniff sniff

{Jamey} said...

Kallie and Syd a very lucky to have such a great mom! I wish I were half the mom that you are! You can tell how much you love them by how sweet and happy they are all the time!

KayLynn said...

Yes, maybe, I'm sure, absolutely...Ok I've lost my place. When compeeting with you for the favorite aunt award with Andria's kids, I just give up. I know when there is a lost cause! Thank heaven's for little girls!!

ps I love your top fives!

[BrookeO] said...

Don't ever stop.
Ok so this post got me all teary-eyed.
Oh how I love ya, you know that don't you?!

Betsy said...

I vote for a continuation of the top 5 =0). and go to your mom's just because you can!