Yesterday we went on a field trip to Zion's National Park. We bought an annual pass and we plan on visiting very often. There were so many people there from around the world, we heard people speaking German, French, Spanish, Chinese and others we didn't recognize. It seemed as if people from across the globe knew more about this beautiful place than those who live practically next door. What a perfect day!









Kallie & Syd were so excited when they found this cave, they were pretending they were cave women. They were playing in the mud (gushy gush) and doing mud paintings on the wall of their cave home.









13 comments:
Looks like fun. You were better equipped for the narrows than we were. We didnt even make it in the river. It is so pretty there. Im definetly coming to visit sometime when the weather turns cold here. My sisters house used to be 8 hrs away now it is only 4. That is nothing=) Especially when you have a sister and two great friends to drive for=)
Fun, Fun, Fun! Is there anything more to say? I LOVE Zion!!! And the swimming suits are totally cute!! And tell Dan I am offended that he didn't think to name one of them "snidge" :).
Looks like so much fun, I haven't been there since before I got married! Is it good to trade the cold for the warm?
Oh I love Zions! How fun! Love the squirrel names...
I am totally there! I told you that I am trying to bring the Lindstrom Family party in Zion back didn't I? We used to go there every April. It will come back I am sure!
We can't wait to see you guys in exactly 13 days. I am ready for a vacation. My boys would love that narrows hike. We may have to strap the babies on our backs. Maybe I will start looking for a baby backpack or two.
I have always wanted to hike the Narrows...you lucky ducks:)
me me me. I haven't ever been there either and I would love to go. It looks like you guys had alot of fun.
Hi Carrie,
I came across your blog by way of Laurie's (and then Rosemary's by way of yours). It's so fun to see your family. Your girls are so grown up, yet you look the same... how do you do that?
Looking forward to more posts. :)
Jane
Looks like so much fun!! Hey-- Brett adn I are going down to Las Vegas next weekend and we were wondering if we could stay monday night with you in St george? We dont have you number so will you give Brett a call whenever you can? Thanks Carrie.. If not- its totally fine. I have a cousin there that we could ask as well. 801-655-3656
We'll come visit! I've never been to Zion's Nat'l Park. We drove near it on our trek from Texas to Oregon, but never been. Are you sure you're ready for the Allens again??
I love Syd's cute little ponytail!
I LOVE ZIONS! Thanks for the pictures. They were great. We'll definitely have to come visit for a weekend trip there someday. I think my boys wouldn't complain as much while hiking if they got to hike through water.
Post a Comment