Friday, August 15, 2008

How Sweet it is!

I know this is cheesy but I'm going to say it anyway...there's nothing sweeter than great friends! Except maybe great friends and cotton candy!

The Rideout's hosted a very fun farewell bbq at their house on July 26th and just to make it feel like a real party...they rented a cotton candy machine! It was a huge hit and we were eating cotton candy for days! Great idea Jeni & Nate!

You should have seen these kids running when Nate fired up the machine!


Sariah Nilsen

Bridger Rand

I thought Nate's face was hilarious in this picture, cotton candy making is stressful (seriously)!

Maci & Kallie

Help me...Henry or Cooper???

Durg & Kathy Perron, where's their cotton candy...I know they had some at one point!

Emmie Nilsen

Katie & Amanda- oh how I miss them!

Nate's kinda makin' a weird face, but I couldn't leave this one off because of how messy and sticky his hands are...what a good sport!

Jeni took over for a while...how come she doesn't look stressed or messy?

Just a few of the greatest friends in the world!

Tenny Barrow

And the cutest bag I've ever seen full of yummy chocolate and bath and body works. A humongous thank you to the girls...you're the best, best, best! How truly grateful I am for all of you and your emails and phone calls, I could never have made it through this craziness without you!

Thanks Rideout Family for a Party that will never be forgotten! Friends like you are so sweet (hee,hee, I couldn't resist)!

5 comments:

KayLynn said...

Looks like tons of fun. Nate should have just swirled a batch on his arm and gone to town, OK that sounds a little Homer Simpson esque, but it would have been a fun picture. What great freinds, and fun Pictures!

Kara said...

Looks like tons of fun. It makes me miss bellevue. When I lived there I complained about the lack of stores and the snow. But I could live with that just to be close to friends again=)

Jeppson Clan said...

As you might remember I LOVE cotton candy. Can't pass one up if we're near anywhere that sells it. Your Idaho friends are DEFINITE keepers. They know how to show the love!

Betsy said...

oh, I hate moving...but I love good friends =0).

Jelina said...

I'm obviously just getting caught up on my blog reading :( I'm sorry I missed the party. Looks like lots of fun.