How sad is it on 'take your child to work day' my sweet little girls respectfully declined. Ha! That is how you know your kids spend TOO much time with you at work...they'd RATHER be at school!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! That is too funny! I guess the novelty for them has worn off! Shucks.
Hey, we might be heading your way in May.....(I wasn't trying to rhyme there....)
Carrie,
You are too funny. No worries, things will change as time goes by. They'll wish again for the days they could go to work with Mom! Your girls crack me up!
That isn't so bad. Allyson(5)was asked what her daddy's job was and she said he worked at IBM! What?! I am sure he is thrilled to know that his 9 years post graduate training has been to mess with computers!
The only reason my kids like going to Michael's office is because there's this huge bowl of M&Ms for the patients, which I'm pretty sure we consume 90% of, and a huge jug of filtered water. Besides that it's just somewhere that smells way too clean where you have to be quiet. Oh well.
Hey, just wanna say it was soooo great to talk to you today. Your call was an answer to a prayer. It was sure good to talk with ya. :)
Post a Comment