Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crazy Girl

This girl is crazy...sometimes she makes you pull your hair out, sometimes she makes you laugh your head off, sometimes she amazes you, sometimes you can't help but smile back at her :)
Sydney

...and she may just be on the Olympic Gymnastic's team someday!
Photobucket

headstand 2


headstand 4

"no hands"
headstand 3

"ta-da"
syd headstand 1

8 comments:

Kara said...

You take such great pictures. I love the top one I can just picture her spilling red sprinkles when I look at that one! It was so good to see you. It made me want to just move to st george!

Just Us said...

That crazy girl is the cutest crazy girl I've ever seen.

Kelli said...

I can't believe how much she has grown, last I saw her she was a very cute little baby! Really, it has been way too long!

KayLynn said...

She is so cute, and yes a little crazy. :0) Thanks for letting us come and have so much fun with you guys.

Julie Freeman said...

she is so cute! I think there is a reason Abi and Syd were born the same year - it is so true!

Darlene said...

There must be something in the air for little girls to be standing on their heads. I think that Amber spends half her time upside down. Sometimes I find her even doing summersaults to get places. Funny girls.

Megan said...

I wish I could do that! I think I used to stand on my head! Tell her to do that while eating some powdered sugar from my Addie!! LOL!

Tana said...

Your photos are seriously amazing!