Tuesday, September 2, 2008

{TOP 5} Tuesday...never

Sorta forgot it was Tuesday...it totally feels like Monday!

So here is a list (yes I just came up with it...yes it's kinda' lame) of 5 things I've never done!

*gotten up on water skis (but I did have a 10 year old tell me it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen watching me try to get up).

*eaten at Cafe Rio (this one's for Amy, but I will say Diane and I almost went yesterday for her b-day lunch but she opted for Olive Garden instead...happy birthday today Diane!)

*used online banking (I'm totally stuck in the dark ages what can I say...Dan will force me into it soon just like he always does).

*had a pedicure (yup they are ugly, no one wants to touch them anyway)!

*had my wisdom teeth out (I know my husband used to be a dentist and I never had him do this for me, I have a feeling I may regret this someday when I have to pay someone real, hard-earned money to yank them out! Also, the other night I had a nightmare that one of my front teeth fell out and I was in a panic because Dan couldn't fix it for me anymore...that guy causes me ulcers even in my sleep :)

12 comments:

Kara said...

No fair you still look pretty even missing a tooth. As far as pedicures go. You have to get one. Im not kidding they are great. You know they have a cafe rio in park city maybe we can hit that for your birthday. Also I love on line banking I hardly ever go to the bank. You should have definetly had your wisdom teeth out by now. They are no fun=(

KayLynn said...

Hey where did the picture go. I take a few hours to check, and...Put it back! :) Ok I agree with Kara, the only pedicure I have had was the one you bought me for my b-day when I was 9 months pregnant. I told Dave that if we were ever rich, that was something going on my regulars list.

Betsy said...

I obviously missed something because the whole part about your husband "used to be a dentist" threw me off. I might need a whole post about that!

Betsy said...

Never mind... I just figured it out =0)

Amanda said...

Oh you better go get yourself a pedi NOW! You deserve it after the move, and living alone, and taking kids to first day of school alone, and eating dinner alone... and need I say more!

Anonymous said...

I know two things that we need to do together, lunch at Cafe Rio and then a pedicure. I am in need of one right now, wanna go tomorrow?

{Jamey} said...

I think after all that you have gone through in the last month (not to mention a week alone while the guys live it up in Alaska) is have an afternoon to yourself and get a pedicure! I had my first one this year on my birthday and it was heaven! Chandee says we all need to go hang out and go to a movie one of these weekends! Let us know when you'll be here next.

{Jamey} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Hey there! I found your blog on Lisa Rockwell's blog, and was so excited to see how you are all doing! Cannot believe how much your girls have grown! Wow! They are beautiful! Check us out on our blog sometime! You look great!

Jeppson Clan said...

Carrie,
Isn't there a Cafe Rio IN St. George? I've only been a few times, but I don't live anywhere near one. I think you would really like it though. Please keep us posted as you cross things off your "have never" list...especially online banking.
Seriously woman.
I'm looking at my feet thinkin' a pedi sounds really good right now.

I'm going to send you a link to a funny mani/pedi video clip.

Melanie said...

WHAT?? I am totally confusled!
Melanie

Our Crazy Ride said...

Don't waste your time at Cafe Rio! Costa Vida is where it's at!!! I love that you now refer to Dan as someone who used to be a dentist!