Sunday, September 14, 2008

Indian Summer

Jeni's friend Emily went out of town for the weekend and she was kind enough to let Jeni use the pool while she was gone (and Jeni was kind enough to invite us to tag along). I tell ya', that is the way to do it! A little backyard privacy for my white body is what I'm talking about!

Look at that pool! Are you feeling a little envious (I am)!
swim 1

swim 2

swim 3

Aren't we cute!?! There were a few pictures of us going down the water slide that we mutually voted off...I know you're disappointed :)
swim 4

Is that you George Washington???
swim 5

Syd hangin' in the hammock.
swim 6

swim 7

Water slide girls:
Top-Kallie & Sammi Bottom- Syd and Maci

And...the new addition to our family. 2001 Toyota Camry (aka: grandpa car), hopefully this will be a little safer for Dan to drive to Vegas and back. Our little '95 accord with 220,000+ miles has been such a great car, but not for my cute commuting husband.
car

11 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

You have nothing more to say?? Just "Indian Summer"? No pics....nothing....what??!!

I LOVE CARRIE!!

Oh and I love the new header and look and all of that goodness! Oh and did you hear that Brooke is coming your way for 2 WEEKS?! Are you excited? I am jealous!

Hi Brooke! :)

Kristin and Jay said...

I was thinking the same thing as Amy. I thought you must have said it all in the title =).

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK, Jeni! I almost just peed my pants! I can TOTALLY just imagine the mood there and I am DYING of jealousy! I wish I could have been there with you guys! That would have been SO FUN!

Nice car Carrie! I am sure, the REAL reason you got rid of the black car is because roasted mice and their poop in the glove box, in the heat all day...well, it probably isn't all that appetizing! :)

Did you call Dr. Graf?

Kristin and Jay said...

K that picture of Jeni just made my day!!!!! How in the heck did her hair end up like that?!! Hah! I am dying right now I can hardly handle it =)!

Anonymous said...

I can teach you two (Amy and Kristin) how to do your hair like that but I am not going to because you guys don't ever comment on my blog anymore. So that will forever be my hairdo and only mine.

Kara said...

What a hot hairdo jeni. Im offically jealous of st george as i sit her in my 70 degree climate=(
Love the new header carrie!

Norris Fam said...

I love the pictures mom o and wen r we going back to that pool .by Kallie Norris / syd

KayLynn said...

Um how do I get a back yard like that?!? Where is the Sweepstakes entry box, for dreams coming true. So much fun!!! And I think I might pay big money to see you and Jeni slide on the slide with the george hair-do!! I think it would make my year!!

Megan said...

Wow, that looked like such a blast! What a fun backyard! Wahoo!

Beck Family said...

How I wish I was there! I want to swim everyday and lay in the sun!

Amanda said...

Ok George Washington? SEriously I'm going to pee too. I'm having flashbacks of when I used to do that as a kid, but I didn't look nearly as glamourous as you do!