Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daniel & Carrie Norris

(by the way: Jeni and I figured out how to change the background with scrapbook paper...so I had to change mine {again} even though I just changed it. It looked a little like a funeral before anyway :)

So my friend {Amy} who claims she has ADD and I think I might too..googled herself and found people with her same exact name, where they were and what they were doing. "Share the name, share the load." said Amy. I thought her post was fascinating, so I {googled} Dan and I both...here are some interesting facts about us...but not really!

Carrie Norris:

*doctor in Wichita, TX
*NCAA assistant volleyball coach
*son named Ernie :)
*teacher who wrote an article on 'Emergent Literacy & Phonemes' (what???)
*member of the Wichita Falls Symphony Orchestra

and my personal favorite...
*won an award at the National Unicycle Convention in Ohio for the 10 meter slow backward

yay me! I'm so accomplished. How do I ever find the time to take care of the sick, while spiking the ball, taking care of Ernie and writing articles while playing in the symphony all the time riding my unicycle. (you try it :)

Now for Daniel Norris:

*commercial litigation attorney in Georgia
*computer geek who has a gallery of screensavers dedicated to the memory of Sept. 11th
*staff at Youth With A Mission in Australia
*merger & acquisition attorney in New Hampshire
*real estate consultant in Chicago
*dentist in Georgia (you never know we may really end up there someday at the rate we're going)
*president of UAW Community College
*filmographer who worked with Adam Sandler in 'The Longest Yard'
*member of superlawyers.com

Dan's resume was a little more impressive than mine... but who really cares what you do if you can't ride a unicycle???

11 comments:

Just Us said...

Go to bed! Do I need to call you and we can chant the farewell song? How about the prayer? I think its too late and I could easily pee my pants right now.
I love your blog, it looks very cheary, not like a funeral anymore.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Isn't it odd? I mean people know these people and they call them by YOUR name! WEIRD!!

I also LOVE the back ground! I am getting close to going with the whole wide template. I really like it and I think you may have just convinced me!

Kara said...

That is hilarious. Now email me and give me the 411 on how you do the wide template. I have done the scrap book paper before but not th wide template!

Amanda said...

LOVE the background! You should nickname beau Ernie, or one of the gerbils! That is a great laugh, I'll have to try it.

Kelli said...

Unicycle riding is definitely a noble achievement, you should be so proud of yourself!! And hey, if Dan is a real estate consultant in Chicago, how come he never visits???

Jelina said...

So, you are a late poster (like me) and all these women are EARLY blog commenters. I love it. Can you also send me the instructions on using scrapbook paper for the background...I'm changing over. I like the wide way better!

{Jamey} said...

I knew you were holding out on those hidden talents, but who would have guessed a unicycle rider! Oh, and I didn't know Dan knew Adam Sandler ;) BTW your house looks very cute! You really know how to make anywhere feel like home. Can you come do our "space" now so I feel more like I HAVE a home?

KayLynn said...

Love the background! Dan Norris must just be a very profesional name, while Carrie Norris is just down right well rounded, in the ADD sort of way. :0)

KayLynn said...

Love the background! Dan Norris must just be a very profesional name, while Carrie Norris is just down right well rounded, in the ADD sort of way. :0)

Holly Ogden said...

I bet your girls love watching you on your unicycle. And hey, can you see if Dan can get Aaron a job in Georgia?

Allens, Inc. said...

You're hilarious!! For some reason it wouldn't surprise me a bit if all those descriptions of you were true, ESPECIALLY the unicycle...