Kara requested that my {TOP 5} this week be pictures of our townhouse...and since Kara is my friend and I miss her, I decided to do it just for her! And I must tell her thank you because I'm not going to take pictures of a messy house with piles of business papers scattered about...so I did some good cleaning and organizing that has needed to be done for a while. So here she is #252 in all her glory...same stuff, same family, just a different space.
#1- Outside view (my neighbor told me that someone stole a star she had hung on her door, so we'll see how long the wreath and chair last).
#2- Kitchen and dining room (thanks Diane for lending us your old table...there's NO way ours would have fit).
#3- Front Room/Living Room (look at Beau at the bottom begging me to stop taking pictures and throw his ball, look close he sorta' blends in with the rug :).
#4- Family/TV Room- right off the kitchen. Aren't windows w/o curtains so sad, but who wants to drill holes in the walls of a rental...oh well!
#5- Girls room (notice the ceiling fan w/o blades on it, we didn't want any small children to get injured while on the top bunk).
#5- Master bedroom (taken at a strategic angle so you can't see my husband's boxes of books and supplies that will go to his new office).
So...there you have it! It's definitely not Bellevue and it's not quite Coral Ridge apartments in Iowa...it is somewhere in the middle and it is the perfect little place for us right now. One day we MIGHT move on to bigger and better, we will wait and see!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
{TOP 5} Tuesday...For Kara
Posted by Norris Fam at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Carrie, you have a special touch for decorating. You can make any place feel like a home. I feel more at home in your place than I do in my own. Maybe I should finish unpacking.
WOW! That all looks so nice! Good job Carrie. You totally DO have a knack and one day I will give you all my money ($10) and you can be my decorator!
I miss you...have I told you that lately?
You do such a cute job. I wish you could give me a few tips =0).
It looks really nice. You definetly have a knack for decorating. Thanks for the pictures now I will stop nagging for them=) I miss you!
K I know everyone has said this, but seriously, have you thought about going into interior decorating?!!! YOu have all the same stuff, yet it looks completely decorated different than your house! You have definite talent!
Hi Carrie,
Love looking at your little place, it' is so cute and totally shouts "CARRIE NORRIS LIVES HERE!"
What a great house! I especially like the "boat" on your coffee table in the tv room and is that little rocking chair the same one from coral ridge?
Very nice.
Different paint, different carpet, same happy home! I'm just impressed that you've hung everything and actually decorated! I didn't do a thing to our rental (maybe I was hoping it would speed up the process, if you know what I mean...). Looks like a perfect place to chill until things get rolling down there. By the way, can we invite ourselves over again to swim??
You got it decorated fast, it takes me forever. It looks so cute, like a model home!!
Thanks so much for inviting me to lunch. I made three new friends yesterday. I meant to give you back your 75 cents but I didn't so we will call it even on the suckers. I love how your house is decorated!
Home staging is always a money path! I would totally buy that little town house if that is how it looked on a walk through! OK maybe some of the windows could use curtains for that, but it is a rental. I told you I've been living in my house like a rental, I finally got a valance in my master bedroom window, what 2 weeks ago? Seriously "in the next house" can I hire you from the beginning?
Your blog looks really cute here at home on my computer. The header is even centered and everything.
Thanks for entertaining me tonight.
Could you come decorate our place? Your home looks amazing! Aren't we so glad to out of Coral Ridge? Don't miss Linda, she was so mean to my kids. Just because they almost broke that tree by the mailboxes. How rude! Andy was so glad to chat with Dan the other night. Take care
So cute! You would never know you were in a rental! What an awesome Mom and decorator. You are so talented!
Lovely, stylish and homey. Great job Carrie! Thanks for the tip on the ceiling fan. We are about to bunk the beds and move Ash & Jay into the same room.
Post a Comment