Dear Grandma,
We know you really want some vertical pictures of us for the wall in your living room, and the other day my mom tried to take some of us. Unfortunately, it was really cold and we were being uncooperative. We didn't really want to get our pictures taken even though our mom had bribed us with a lollipop from Pizza Factory. For some reason, we thought it would be best if we made faces and smiled the cheesiest (big teeth) smiles we could muster. By the end we were whining and complaining and begging to go into the visitor center of the temple to warm up. My mom was pretty frustrated with us. So, dear grandma, if you don't like any of these pictures, it is not our mom's fault...we take full responsibility. We could always try again in the spring! If there are any pictures you like (which we hope so we don't have to endure another painful photo session with our mother) just let us know and we will tell our mom which ones you want. We are really sorry grandma, and we are just hoping that Santa doesn't leave a lump of coal in our stockings because we were being sorta naughty.
Love you lots and lots...Kallie & Sydney
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Dear Grandma..
Posted by Norris Fam at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











17 comments:
If those are bad pictures I would love to see good ones. Those are adorable how could your kids not take a cute picture. Love Love Love them.
First, I have to say you are a wonderful and entertaining writer! As for the pictures...they are great! The girls are as cute as ever! Love their white vests and gold bows, so adorable!
What are you taking about? They are darling.
I'd hang'em all up!!!!
I love them all! Gorgeous girls!
I agree with the above comments. ADORABLE!!! I love the cream... it looks so beautiful.
I agree, how could they not look cute?
I agree too...they look SO cute!
I'm feeling slightly old looking at your cute girls. Are they really growing up this fast?
Those were really good. It's possible my standards are low, but I think all of those are darling! Merry Christmas, Grandma!
I think they are beautiful, if Grandma doesn't want them, I will take them!!
You have such pretty girls. I hope Grandma likes these pictures, I think they are adorable.
Carrie,
I agree with what someone else said: if these pictures are bad, I'd love to see the good pictures! You are a master photographer, and I fully can't wait until you have your own studio! I also can't wait to see you after Christmas...it's going to be a major highlight for me!
Come over and I'll show you some family pictures we tried to have taken, a few years ago by a friend, and Seth is trying to run away in every single picture. We did not get even one good one.
I think these turned out precious....
I was laughing so hard. That is my kids exactly. They hate pictures. They cry that the sun is in their eyes, or he is standing to close to me, or they just won't look at the camera. They still turned out cute! We have no snow here, and I'm so glad that we missed the big storm. It would have been fun to have school cancelled for 4".
Carrie, will you please add to another post that grandma and grandpa did love the pictures. The pictures ARE very good, but knowing the girls we can see in their eyes the hard time they gave you.
They don't look naughty at all. I love the pictures.
Gorgeous photos!
Post a Comment