Monday, December 15, 2008

It had to happen...

We all knew it had to happen, but I for one was enjoying my EXTREMELY low utilities bills. Yup, last night I had to do it. I turned on the heater...bummer!

I was planning on going to Vegas tonight for the open house...but snow in St. George, snow in Las Vegas (gasp). Tell me it isn't true!

7 comments:

Kara said...

OH bummer what is it down there like 40 degrees=) Its -1 here this morning! You want to come visit?=)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I hope you don't drown in the river I am crying for you!

I had to shovel a few inches out of the way in 10 degree weather that feels more like 6, WITH pnemonia, just to get my kids on the bus! GREAT!

:) Maybe I will come visit too!

Patti said...

I can just hear all the Idaho girls now! Remember what we talked about on the phone last time (snowbirds)? Be even more careful: YOU ARE IN ST. GEORGE; YOU ARE IN ST. GEORGE!

Kristin and Jay said...

You know you got snow because you and Jeni LOVE to rub the warm weather into our faces every chance you get =)!!! But come on.....aren't you just a tad excited to see some snow? =)

Anonymous said...

Snow stinks!! We are freezing here, I finally got the boys little radiator heaters out because the basement never stays warm in the winter.

KayLynn said...

The heater on in December, often January I can handle one month of utility bills. Remember by February, it's usually back in the 70's.

What would Christmas be without the heater on! Now you can get a blanket out and sit on the heater...heck you could all gather over one heater vent for family home evening, such a delightful thought.

Megan said...

So, are ya sayin' you don't like snow? Did living in Iowa ruin it for ya? LOL. Now that was some cold weather. Yikes.....