Guess who was welcomed home today with open arms...our Sequoia! Yay! I didn't realize how much I missed the ol' girl until I picked her up and headed down the road. And even though my girls were sad to take back the Jeep Commander rental car, I wasn't sad to say goodbye. No offense to Jeep owners, but I am a fan of this Toyota. The body shop even gave me a free car wash (inside & out). And no...I'm NOT parking next to my neighbor's other car because recently they've received threats on that car. Yup- I'm the one who now parks FAR away while my designated parking spot sits empty! Do you blame me???
Look how shiny and new it looks...you can even see my reflection!
And I would feel really ungrateful if I didn't take a minute to thank this girl (if she ever sees this) for helping out a friend in need. I've never really felt like a NEEDY person before, but lately I HAVE been. Can you take me here...can you drop me off here...will you bbsit the pooch...can Sydney come over while I help at school. Let me tell you friends like this are one in a million!



8 comments:
Hooray, and welcome home, Sequoia! I know it is hard to ask for help, but you know you'd do the same for her if she needed it! :) I am glad you have someone there to help you out! :)
Oh Carrie, what am I going to do with you. I love the picture!! I must say your Sequoia looks spankin' new. It kind of makes me wish my old camry was near all the action.(Sigh!!) You forgot to add this to your post. "Andrea also asks me to watch her kiddos while she is out and about, and I pay her kids generously to take care of our joint custody dog, and I have also given her coutless gifts where she can go out and enjoy the evening with her imaginary husband." I just love ya Carrie!
Im so glad you finally got the old girl back. Im also glad you have a good friend like andrea to help you out. I wish i was there to do the same!
It was good to see you drive up to Golden Spoon yesterday in the Sequoia. I am so happy its back and I think you are very smart to park it as far away as possible.
Oh Carrie!!
So many times and recently I wish we were still neighbors...I just love ya!
Glad to see your so cute car back!!
Yay for having your car back! It looks fantastic!
That sounds so funny that a "car" is recieving threats. I guess it is better than people recieving threats though, right? Keep us posted on if a hit man is hired to take care of you neighbors other car:). By the way, I found out that my neighbor was Dan's missionary companion. Ask him if he remembers Elder Webb. He lives right next to me. Small world. Anyway your Toyota looks great!
Good friends are such a blessing! Glad to see your car looks better. It healed up very nicely!
Post a Comment