Friday, December 19, 2008
My kinda snow day...
St. George has my kind of snow days...no school because of 4" of snow! Mostly melted by the afternoon with 30 degree temps. We had a GREAT day...thanks for lunch Lindsey!
These girlies were outside playing (in their jammies) at 8:00 am.
Perfect, perfect little storm to get us in the Christmas spirit!
Posted by Norris Fam at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I love the pictures. It makes me want to play in snow just for a day or two. Remind me to ask you how you got your pictures so big on your blog.
I like your kinda snow. My kind stays for months and months and months....
I so agree with you, it was the perfect little storm to get us in the Christmas spirit! I had been thinking the last couple of weeks, is it really going to feel like Christmas w/o the white stuff???
Love the pics of your cute girls and you are very welcome...thanks for coming!!!
I can't believe you packed your snow stuff to St. George! I know you really want to come back just for the snow=right:) Looks like fun!
Okay, I'm jealous! Wish we could miss school for 4"!!! You have to kind of love it at christmas time! It helps to have snow as you get ready for Christmas! Enjoy...
Snow days are the best! Especially when it's warm enough to go outside and enjoy it! Your pictures are beautiful!
I love Kallie's freckles!
Post a Comment