We've been reading the Grinch AT LEAST once a day around here...we've even watched the cartoon once or twice. So it wasn't too much of a surprise when Syd told me today (and yesterday) that she wanted her hair like Cindy Lou Who. She even got mad at me when I took it out to put her in the bath...
Cindy Lou Who
Sydney Lou Who
I'd say they look JUST alike...don't ya think? If she's Cindy Lou Who does that make me...the Grinch!?!


13 comments:
Are you on your computer right now??? Obviously. I love when my house is so calm and peaceful. AAAAH. Syd is a doll. Funny too. Have a great night.
Thatis one cute little girl with a little red sprinkle in her eye=)
So cute! I love the picture. She has such a cute little smile to go along with her cute hair.
Oh man I love that face. So sweet and mischivious at the same time.
What a cutie! And no way could you be the grinch!!
What a cutie! Hey, when you get a second email me your address
mjtuttle1@hotmail.com
Thanks!
very cute!
Love it! Maybe I should create a Lucy Lou Who.
Oh Cute.We have the same repeat routine going on at our house, Ava has been asking for the same 'do...I may just have to do the same.
Cute Syd.
I wasn't aware that the Grinch had children...so you can't be the Grinch!! You're too cute and nice anyway. That picture of her is beautiful. She is so cute!!
She is seriously such a doll. Seth would love her......
They do look alot alike, thanks to your hairstyling...and no, you are far from being the Grinch ha ha.
Seriously cute, and no you're in no way the grinch!!!
Post a Comment