Saturday, December 13, 2008

How Lucky Are We!

How lucky are we that Dan had a GREAT week at the office! He has patients scheduled every day next week, has a big open house at the office on Monday & has meeting with 6 doctors/dentists next week. We feel VERY happy that his name is getting out there and the phone calls are starting to come it. I have a feeling that we are being BLESSED because of the prayers, concern & love of many of you out there. THANK YOU!!!

Photobucket


How lucky are we that while buying drinks & poinsettias for the open house...we ran into this jolly old fellow! Lucky for us we were there Friday night when Costco was nice and quiet and we were able to get not only a candy cane but a photo too (yes I always keep a camera in my purse)! My girlies were thrilled beyond thrilled...yay Costco...yay SANTA!!!
Photobucket

We all know that sometimes luck...really isn't luck at all. It is something much bigger...

11 comments:

Just Us said...

Hip Hip Hooray is all I have to say!
Oh and one more thing, that Santa almost doesn't look real. Look at his face. It almost looks too perfect to be real.

Abbie said...

Love to hear the good news!! Hope next week goes great. That Santa's face does look suspicious...make the eyebrows a little less bushy and he looks like he could be a she. Hmm.

Megan said...

I am thrilled for you guys and completely understand how awesome it is to have patients, or in our case, clients scheduled. Now, they better SHOW UP! (Will has had some lately no-show! Poopey!)

It is awesome to know our prayers are heard, huh! :) {{hugs to you all}}

Kara said...

Yeah for you guys. You deserve it!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Good Job Dan! I bet that puts a little bit of ease in your "security gland" Carrie! Don't you worry your pretty little self. The Lord is mindful and you have a brilliant and hard working man. His work is needed! (in Sun Valley) Oh crap...did I just say that! Sorry, I swear one day it will stop! I am happy that at least I have a warm place to stay when I am FROZEN!

Diane said...

Hallelujah!! I am so happy for you. I might just drive to Vegas on Monday and attend the open house - one never knows.

Jeppson Clan said...

So happy for you guys. You deserve it! Good luck next week!

Amanda said...

It's gotta be that commercial! Kidding, prayers are definitely being answers. Hooray:)

{Jamey} said...

YEA for you guys! I'm so glad it's starting to pick up. We will keep praying for you just case :)

[BrookeO] said...

Makes my heart sing.

Allens, Inc. said...

Ooo, that's my kind of dental chair! What a load off that things are looking bright. Keep us posted....