You know your kids are getting old when they can make cookies all by themselves (almost). I helped her with the measurements and I took the hot pan out of the oven...Kallie did the rest :)
Go Kallie!

Waiting...
Divine!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Compliments to the chef!
Posted by Norris Fam at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ooooo, I really like the scoop shot! NICE ONE!
Sweet Kal! I love that girl!
Tell her I want some!! Did you guys get beads while you were in Utah... If not don't we have a care package to send to you. (shirts, goggles etc.)
Way to go Kallie, they look so yummy I can practically smell them through my computer screen!
I wish we were neighbors so you would bring me some those look delicous! Yeah kallie
those are great pictures! Talking about kids growing up almost made me cry. It goes too fast.
KayLynn
Post a Comment