We can't believe it, our fire pit isn't buried under snow anymore...yay!!! So to celebrate the occasion we decided to have a hot dog roast Thursday. It was so fun, until Beau's squeeky ball accidentally got thrown into the fire and destroyed. Sorry Beau! he, he


I LOVE that Sydney is wearing pajamas and pink cowgirl boots, and that her bare knees are sticking out and there's snow everywhere. Classic Sydney :)
Yum! (Actually it looks a little disgusting but you get the idea)
The Grand Finale---SMORES!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Roast!
Posted by Norris Fam at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOW! I've only been gone since Thursday and it looks like a ton of snow has melted. Yeah!!! Love the fire pit. What a great way to celebrate spring--pretty unconventional...but I love it.
Looks like fun. I saw roast as your title and thought of the roast recipe you gave me. Which was yummy by the way i have made it 3 times since. Looks like you guys had fun.
That looks so fun!! When you want to camp, but don't want to freeze or sleep on a rock, there you go! Gooy (sp) marshmallows yummm!
Nice S'mores picture. I think you should share your Syd bike wreck story. Seeing her in that outfit made me think of it.
We could smell it here at our house and it smelled sooooooo good.
I love spring, even though we really don't have one here =). But what a good idea to feel like it might be summer soon. And maybe if the fire got hot enough more snow would melt =)
I love spring I just wish it wouldn't get warm then snow then get warm again. It makes me crazy. The smores look great! The girls are darling.
Post a Comment