how cute are they! By the way i tried that google reader thing and either I'm retarded or google reader retarded? Can I take google reader 101 class from you tonight?
Cute pics Carrie! To Kristin: Hi I'm Jamey. I could never get google reader to work for me either so I use Bloglines. It is super easy! bloglines dot com
4 comments:
how cute are they! By the way i tried that google reader thing and either I'm retarded or google reader retarded? Can I take google reader 101 class from you tonight?
Cute pics Carrie!
To Kristin: Hi I'm Jamey. I could never get google reader to work for me either so I use Bloglines. It is super easy!
bloglines dot com
So cute.
Those two faces are some of the cutest faces I have ever seen. And so innocent looking too. Looks can be so decieving right?
Post a Comment