Sydney's preschool class performed last night at their 'Spring Concert'. So Cute!
While I was combing Syd's hair I said, "Syd, you look so pretty." She said, "Yeah but I have to wear a dumb flower hat on my head." I asked her why it was dumb and she said it was embarrassing (she sounds like a teenager). So please notice in the pictures that Sydney is the only little girl without a flower on her head =)
Syd squishing up her baby bumble bee...
Eeww...it's sticky!
Piggy back ride.
You can tell it's a good dress when it twirls!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Spring Concert
Posted by Norris Fam at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was wondering why she didnt have a flower on her head! I love the twirling dress picture.
You have such cute girls. Lucy feels the same way about dreses, it has to twirl or she refuses to wear it!
Twirling is the best! I love those picks. Was it this program that convinced you to get a new camcorder? Looks like fun.
Post a Comment