Sunday, April 27, 2008

Let's Party!

On Friday we had a 'Pizza Pajama Party' for Kallie and her friends. That girl is going to have a few too many celebrations this year, I guess that's what happens when you turn 8!

The guest of honor...

The decor...

The candy bar game (can you say HYPER) I made them go take 10 laps around the back yard...

The candy everyone wanted...

The b-day cakes they decorated themselves (can ya tell?)...

The whole crazy crew...

The presents (a barbie head & school lunch trays what could be better- thanks!)...

The grand finale sleepover (we're sooooo glad Maci stayed)...

One party done, more to come! Can I survive???

7 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I am so pleased that you were able to post a few pictures of Jake where he didn't look like the cause of all hyperness! :) He gets it from his dad! :)

YAY for Maci!

Kara said...

Love love love the decorations. Where did you get the cut plates I have a few parties coming up myself!

[BrookeO] said...

mother of the year is all i can say!!!

Happy Birthday! 8 Holy Cow!!!

Kristin and Jay said...

K Just so you know this is the 4th time I have typed this!! I have little fingers that keep catching the esc button and erasing it almost as soon as I get the last word typed =). But what I am trying to say is....I knew the green tablecloth would look cute,
and I0101
+
sorry....the whoppers look cute too, and in the running picture Kallie has perfect runners form, maybe she will be a track star!!!! whew...I did it!

KayLynn said...

Looks like you (I mean they?:) ) had a blast! The decorations were very cute! And that picture of Kallie with the balloons, great!

Jeppson Clan said...

I want to have a party just so I can get those polka dot balloons! I love them! Where did you find them? Seriously I want to order some right now! :)
Oh and Happy Birthday to Kallie! I can't believe she's grown up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kallie!
Maci was soooo glad she stayed too.
We love the Norris bunch.
Will you decorate for my birthday even though its not for about 5 more months? So cute!