Meet Kallie's birthday present, Henry the gerbil, the newest member of the family! And to answer a few questions:
*Yes, we have had gerbils in the past.
*Yes their lives have ended unhappily :(
*Yes, Kallie's birthday is not for a few weeks.
*Yes, I am the mother who gave in early because I was a little tired of the begging and pleading every day for this early gift...
Henry...
Kallie's new friend! Just think, if we get one more pet, we will have equal numbers of animals and humans in our house.
Beau...meet Henry! No Beau, you can't eat Henry, but you sure can jump high trying to get him!
Look very close at Sydney's forehead, between her eyes. That little circle you see is what happens when you squish the tube end of a gerbils water bottle on your forehead :)
Believe it or not, these kids assembled the ENTIRE cage all by themselves. Nice work guys!
Should we place bets on how long this one will last???
Monday, April 7, 2008
Welcome Henry!
Posted by Norris Fam at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe this one will last longer because the girls are older. Just don't ever let it out of its cage while im there. They freak me out a little. To much like a mouse:)
P.s. It looks like Dan is praying for the little gerbils life in that last picture. haha
Are you going to feed the gerbil Bryers Ice Cream?
I love Syd's forehead. HA HA. I remember when I was in high school someone dared Jennie Hecker Madsen to stick half of a raquetball on her forehead. Of course, she did it and of course it left this HUGE hicky mark. The funniest part was that it was right before graduation and so in all of her graduation pictures she has a half a raquetball mark in the middle of her forehead. So funny.
K I love gerbils!! I had a hamster when I was little named Elroy and he was adorable. I hope Kallie loves it! So cute! And I was going to say the same thing as Kara, is Dan praying in the background =)?
I think if Dan is praying, it is for more money because Henry's new house cost about as much as his! :)
Seriously, if he dies it might because he got lost and couldn't find his way back to his food! HA!
I am glad your girls like "moose" whenever my kids feel like keeping a rodent as a pet....I will send them over to get their fill!
Post a Comment