Can you say last minute!
Stake temple day...can we swing it???
Overnight...SURE!
When...45 minutes, yep I'll be ready!
Hooray for a girls temple trip!
Late night fries & ice cream at IHOP- points don't count on GNO!
Good girl Jeni- fruit instead of ice cream you're our hero!
Beauty all around!

No I'm not drunk, the temple is not falling over, just messing with my camera!
I LOVE these girls!
Do you guys want to go again tomorrow!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
love to see the temple
Posted by Norris Fam at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Who watched your girls. The flowers are beautiful.
Sniff Sniff....
Um ya! Lets go....45 minutes.... I'll be there!
I love you!
Its only 8:30 right now, my suitcase is still sadly packed, should I come and get you?
That looks like a blast. I don't know if you will be able to claim an overnighter when the Twin Falls temple is built. Oh a dear was hit on the road between Shashone and Twin, it made a gross mess on the side of the road...it's easier to just go to Boise and skip the trama...OK. :) Such beautiful flowers!!
Hey Dan and Carrie! I feel really bad that Dan had to miss out on the trip to Alaska, but thank you for offering it to my hubby~ I'm sure he is in heaven right now. Carrie I say let the boys have their fun in Alaska, and all of us girls should plan a nice VaCa in Hawaii! What do you say?
What a fun get away! How far is the temple from Hailey? Girls overnight trips are the best. What a fun group of friends!
Remember when we took off to Chicago? Good times.
Post a Comment