So here is another warning I felt that I should share with you (many of you already heard this, but I thought it should be documented). Kallie went to school yesterday (this is the version she gave me) and got up in front of the class and told them what happened to our carpet. She then went on to tell them that she is saving her money to help pay for the carpet and she asked her class if any of them would help earn some money for our carpet too! Oh Dear! What must her teacher have been thinking???
I did tell the girls that I was very frustrated and that it would be very expensive to get new carpet and I told Syd that she would have to do a lot of jobs to help earn some of the money. Kallie just thought she should enlist the help of others along the way. I'm sure everyone felt very sorry for the "Best Dentist In the Valley" and his family with their damaged carpet. Maybe I'll organize a fund raiser =)
Friday, April 18, 2008
WARNING #2...be careful what you tell your kids!
Posted by Norris Fam at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is totally funny! At least she didn't announce (like my son did) that the hospital that they were in is the one where his mom came to have a certain female organ removed...I don't even think it is possible to remove that! :) KIDS! I did tell him that it was my gall bladder not the other thing! :)
That is hilarious! Kallie is very resourceful. You should build on her strengths.
Are donations being accepted at my nearest wells fargo, or do I need to find a us bank? I think that that is so funny! And a cool pick too.
I'll donate a dollar.
Post a Comment