Monday, April 21, 2008

I promise we don't say this...

This morning while I was combing Kallie's hair for school, she was looking through a book order trying to pick a book. She came across the book, "There was an old woman who swallowed a shell".

Kallie's version went something like this (sing the tune so you can get the full effect):

-There was an old woman who swallowed a shell...
-What the h#@% she swallowed a shell!

Don't you love rhyming songs??? Sort of like the 'carrie, carrie, bo-barie' song (never name your child Huck right Jeni?)

Also, you know you live in a house of girls when poor, poor Buzz Lightyear looks like this...

Fully dressed in home-made American Girl Doll clothes (thanks Kamie!) and designer shoes, and now going by the name of 'Mr. Muffins'. Doesn't he attend a tea-party on the movie? So maybe he's used to this type of torment already!

4 comments:

Diane said...

That Buzz lightyear is a classic. A funny Buzz story. One time Myrtle was in FL visiting with Dad. Spencer was telling her all about Buzz Lightyear the only problem was she thought he was saying Bud Light Beer. Funny Huh!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh I am laughing so hard! The swearing the cross-dressing --- too much really!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is really funny! I would have loved to hear her sing that song! I can't stop laughing about that!

Mr. Muffins?? That is funny!

KayLynn said...

Welcome Mrs. Nesbith (I think that that is his name at the tea-party)! That is so funny! I guess that you decided not to get the Swallowed a Shell book? :)