Monday, April 14, 2008

Power of Example!

We would all agree that it is important to be a good example for our kids. Whatever Daddy does is cool and the children WILL do the same!

Dan 1)thinks it is hilarious to stick things up his nose & 2)said "sure" when I asked him if I could put these old pictures from May '07 on the blog.

I hope you think they are as funny as I did!!!






Think twice before you eat a carrot at our house! =)

6 comments:

Diane said...

I can not wait to show these to Spencer and Samuel. They will die laughing. So... I'm waiting for the mortgage guy to call back. I just applied for a loan. I'll call you later.

Jeppson Clan said...

Disgusting, yet cute & funny at the same time. Doesn't surprise me at all that Dan was leading that parade!

Kara said...

yes I don't think I will partake from your carrots anymore:)

Kristin and Jay said...

I love how Syd has one huge one and one tiny one. Please tell me you threw them away afterwards!! =)

Jelina said...

I've been waiting for the carrot pictures. THanks. Love it!

[BrookeO] said...

thats the Dan I remember!!!