My friend Holly tagged me! You're supposed to get the book closest to you or the one you are reading currently and turn to page 123 sentence 5.
I just finished reading 'Eclipse', the 3rd book in the 'Twilight' series. I really liked the book! And truthfully I'm kind of sad that I'm done reading it.
Page 123 line 5 says, "It's a little bit more powerful than that. More absolute."
Jacob is talking to Bella about "imprinting". She is making fun of his 'love at first sight' mentality, and he is trying to explain how it goes WAY beyond that.
Around here we have a 'Team Edward' vs 'Team Jacob' debate going on! I am still undecided (I like them both!)...whose team are you on?
And I tag...Kara, Maren, Chandee and anyone else who reads more than one book a year :)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
123 page 5th sentence tag!
Posted by Norris Fam at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the Twilight series. We read all 3 for book club and already have this August slated for Breaking Dawn (book 4). It's been a few months but while reading the series I couldn't stand Jacob and most of the time I'm really mad at Bella too. But that's what makes good characters right?
Fun news: several of us are going to Stephenie Meyer's book signing here in Kansas City for her new adult book (as in for adults not juvenile fiction) :) "Host". I am so VERY excited!
p.s. We also have a Twilight soundtrack. It's ok, I know we are obsessive compulsive! :)
I love that series! I think I will re-read it. Can't wait for #4.
You know me, Team Jacob!
Mmmm, warm blooded.
Hi Carrie-
It's definitly ok to spy. Holly already told me how great your blog is. She is right! Thanks for the good advice. I can't believe how many people I meet know you. Julie Freeman is in my ward and my running buddy and Jennifer Payne is a great friend from Dental school. I love that you keep coming up in conversations and I can say- I know her!
Post a Comment