Thursday, March 13, 2008

Can't Do Withouts!

My friend Maren posted an "absolute can't do without list" on her blog and it got my little pea brain thinking about all of the day-to-day luxuries that make life sooooo much better. I've been jotting down things here and there as I think of them, and while I'm pretty sure I COULD do without them if I had to...these things are sure nice to have around in my little world:

(In no particular order)

*Hand Lotion- I am a little obsessed, I can't function w/ dry hands!

*Treadmill & Asics- we have a love/hate relationship.

*Quickbooks- I shudder to think where Wood River Dental would be w/o this program.

*Acne Free Face Wash- will I ever be too old for zits?

*Book of Mormon Made Easier- One day I will be a scriptorian. (It might be in my next life though).

*Computer w/ high speed internet- I was without it and I'm glad it's back :)

*Dyson Vacuum- never go without one!

*Knee pillow- can't sleep w/o it, I even take it when we travel.

*Unlimited long distance & Caller ID- So I can talk to whomever I want for however long I want to.

*Drive thru at the bank- if only the post office would get one too!

*Nordstroms bra- makes you look like you have a little even if you don't.

*Target- enough said!

*Wednesday lunches w/ my friends!

*Cell phone- how did we function w/o them?

*ANYTHING sweet- skip dinner for all I care.

*PetSafe bark collar- it only works part of the time, but it still helps!

And last but not least...

*Photoshop- and a kind sister who answers my thousands of questions w/o complaint!



(Sorry Maren, nothing labeled "Ideal Breeding Material", maybe on my next list :)

What's on your list?!?

3 comments:

Kara said...

I have to agree with the dyson vacum I love mine. Don't know what i did without it:)

Holly Ogden said...

I am so glad your nordstrom bra made the list! I love mine too. That was such a fun trip! Let's do it again sometime.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Hey Carrie...I could have loaned you a picture of Ryan for your "Ideal Breeding Material" picture! :)

HIGH SPEED INTERNET! AMEN SISTA!

I would have to add my 12 calls a day from Carrie! Oh how I am missing them!