Sydney's birthday was exactly one week ago, so I figure better late than never and I fully blame my computer problems for the delay. Here are a few photos of the little celebration!!!
5 Years old...are you serious?!?
The first birthday cake I didn't make myself :( Notice the nice finger swipe in the middle, frosting is just too tempting (even when you're 5)!
Balloons from Atkinsons, and when you get hi-float in them they last FOREVER!!! I'm sorry if I ever send a balloon home with your child that gets stuck in your vaulted ceiling and doesn't come down for two weeks!
Make a wish!
I think you will all agree, this kid is cute!
And I'd like to personally thank Jeni for the "body stamp" which was more like a "body sharpie". Let's just say that Syd's preschool teacher asked, "WHAT happened to YOU?!?" It does come off eventually :)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Happy Birthday to Sydney!
Posted by Norris Fam at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are sooo welcome for the permanent Tinkerbell body stamp. I hope you dont mind that I stocked up on them so I can give them to the Norris family for any type of celebration, birthday, holiday, poop in the potty AND flushing it down and so on and so on.
HAHAHAHA! Jeni is funny! I WANT A POOP IN THE POTTY AND FLUSH IT DOWN STAMP JENI! :)
Post a Comment