Sunday, March 2, 2008

Frustration!

This is my camera that ran out of batteries during Kallie's parent visiting day at Ballet.

These are the two pictures I got of Kallie before my camera totally died.


This is the battery charger we stopped at home to pick up before our trip to Boise. This also happens to be the battery charger for my OTHER camera, NOT the camera I had with me :(

These are our sad faces because we don't have any photos of Sydney's little birthday celebration in Boise. We stayed at a hotel and the girls swam their little hearts out. We also went to PoJo's where Sydney won 300 tickets on the Sponge Bob game! Then lunch at Red Lobster and home. You'll have to imagine all of the cute memories I could have captured if only I had grabbed the right charger...uggghh!

8 comments:

Kara said...

Those are some pretty sad faces:( How about I picture myself at red lobster yummm. Sorry your camera died.

Kristin and Jay said...

Look at those faces! Can you ever tell them no? =) Your kids like Red Lobster? What the! How about Red Robin instead of Red Lobster! Now thats yum!

Diane said...

Wow. I like the new background!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OOOO! I like the new look! VERY NICE!

Jelina said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens to. I have had a dead camera more times that I can think.

Kara said...

Love the new background:)

Holly Ogden said...

Your girls are so cute. How do you find these cute backgrounds? You are still the best photographer I know!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh I feel your pain!!

I am loving the new look, and your flower pics, you are too good at everything! I miss ya!