Ok, I lied to all of you yesterday. Spring is never coming to the Wood River Valley, sorry!



Hey, at least all the dog do-do is under the snow again!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
What the heck?!?
Posted by Norris Fam at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Its funny because I thought of your post yesterday when i saw the snow this morning. To think I was even excited to see dog do covered grass:)
Hah, I was thinking of your post too. I was cleaning the garage yesterday and kind of blocked the snow blower in thinking there's no way we will need to get it out again this year. WRONG!
Wow, I thought the weather in the midwest was crazy. Good thing you didn't put away Kallie's snowsuit!
Well Good news....for me! I am leaving you all tomorrow and I won't be back until Tuesday! This snow had better be gone by the time I get back, do you hear me??!!
I am going to enjoy nice warmer days (warmer cause it is only Utah) filled with parks, walks and fun! YAY!
Wow! I can't believe all that snow.
THIS is ridiculous!!
Ugh...I hope it is all melted soon! We are still working on melting our snow too......Spring will come sooner or later =0).
Carrie, your pitures of the snow are so pretty, you are amazing! So I guess we really can't complain about the snow since we did fast and pray for it, however I guess we need to be a liite more specific in our prays and start praying for miosture in the form of rain to start melting the snow away, so that all the mom who live in the Wood River Valley don't go crazy because they can't send their kids out to play.
Post a Comment